If you are not 100% happy with your order we are here to help. We are confident in the products we sell and want you to be too.
14 Day Returns Period
- Please contact us within 7 days of receipt to request a return
- The item must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt
- If returning an item purchased on our website, we suggest returning using a fully tracked service so you and we know where it is. Please provide us with the tracking number and carrier as soon as you know it
- If returning an item purchased in person from our warehouse, please feel free to either return it to us at the warehouse or via a courier
- The item needs to still be in perfect new, sellable condition. Packaging needs to be fully complete and not ripped open or damaged
- There is a 20% handling charge of the goods value (Excluding VAT subject to a minimum charge of £5.00 plus VAT). This is regardless if the order was placed over the phone, in person, on site or online.
- Once received back and checked your refund will be processed within 7 days for the items value when ordering
- Items received back in any condition other than 'as new' will be returned back to you at your cost or made available for you to collect
- We do not refund the outgoing postage or the incoming (return) postage. (or the VAT tax involved with it)
- Although most of our items qualify for the 14 day return the following items do not apply: Custom made items and made to measure goods, slatwall floating shelves, counters, showcases, cabinets, gondolas, slatwall panels, mannequins, tailor dummies and furniture. Please contact us for more information.
Faulty or incorrectly sent items
We try our best to send you the correct order. Mistakes are minimal but if we do ship a product that is either damaged or incorrect we will always request the item to be returned back to us.
- If the delivery is damaged in any way please mark the courier signed form as 'Damaged'
- Please check the items when you receive them. Please notify us within 2 days of delivery if there is a problem. We may not be able to help if you find something wrong if not notified within this time period.
- Include your Order Number when you return an item (it is at the bottom of your dispatch receipt).
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the item shall be returned to us within 30 days of delivery. You will be entitled to a replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges.
- We need to confirm the item is damaged on its receipt before refunding any monies.
Fittings 4 Shops Ltd
Unit 2 Debdale Lane